Speech to Text Revolution
Driving Clinician Satisfaction and Clinical Outcomes through Speech Recognition Solutions
Speech to Text Revolution: Driving Clinician Satisfaction and Clinical Outcomes through Speech Recognition Solutions
The importance of clinician experience and satisfaction is at an all-time high. Meanwhile, compliance and documentation complexity are on the rise. Homecare Homebase has partnered with nVoq Incorporated to address these concerns for providers like Amedisys Inc. Find out how Amedisys is using nVoq’s platform of speech recognition solutions to improve the quality of clinical documentation and efficiency, which has translated into reduced time documenting and allows clinicians to spend more time caring for patients and families.
Learn how speech recognition software can improve:
- Clinician satisfaction
- Documentation quality
- Adherence to patient visit timeline requirements
- Ability to complete same-day documentation
- Brandy Sparkman-Beierle, Chief Clinical Officer, Homecare Homebase
- Chad Hiner RN, MS, VP Customer Experience, nVoq Incorporated
- Amy E Moss, DO, MBA, HMDC, FACOI, SVP Clinical Operations HSP, Amedisys Inc.