Compassionate hospice care starts here
Our specialized hospice software is leading the industry
HCHB understands the unique, complex and sensitive needs of hospice care. Since 2005, we’ve developed and refined our specialized hospice software, now used by 8 of the top 10 hospice agencies nationwide. Today, our solutions include an exclusive predictive model interface that can help agencies enhance end-of-life care for over one third of the country’s hospice patients and their families.
By automating everything from scheduling and IDG, to billing, bereavement and volunteer management, we give caregivers the most important resource of all: More quality time with their patients and families.
Our point of care hospice software runs on handheld Android devices, delivering real-time data and tools for expert ‘round the clock care. And, our person-centered care plan makes it easier for nurses, therapists, physicians, family and other caregivers to have informed, real-time group meetings focused on the patient’s individual needs.
HCHB hospice software makes it easy to:
- Coordinate across disciplines using a person-centered care plan
- Use optimized routes and schedules for most appropriate level of care
- Stay in compliance with visit frequencies and other regulations
- Complete documentation onsite, then quickly upload in under 2 minutes
- Use integrated Hospice Inpatient Unit software for 24/7 care
- Leverage predictive data to plan and better manage patient transitions
- Easily coordinate bereavement and volunteer services