SOTI Announces Channel Partner Award Winners at SOTI SYNC
“It was a pleasure to give recognition to SOTI’s top channel partner performers for their outstanding achievements.”
TORONTO — SOTI SYNC Conference — November 2, 2015 — SOTI SYNC 2015, the inaugural global conference for SOTI users and partners, which takes place through November 4,2015.
The winners are participants in the award-winning SOTI Altitude Partner Program, which provides partners with access to SOTI mobility solutions, including its flagship product, MobiControl, to enable enterprise mobility and Internet of Things strategies for their customers. The internationally recognized partner program assists channel partners in building and growing their mobility management practices and in creating differentiated solutions based on SOTI’s advanced technology by providing access to SOTI resources and dedicated experts.
The SOTI Altitude Channel Partner Awards were presented by Charlene O’Hanlon, senior executive editor of The VAR Guy, an influential blog focused on the IT channel. “The enthusiasm of SOTI’s channel partners at SOTI SYNC clearly illustrates the success of SOTI’s partner program that works and helps partners increase their revenue streams,” said O’Hanlon. “It was a pleasure to give recognition to SOTI’s top channel partner performers for their outstanding achievements.”
“With our comprehensive partner program and advanced EMM technology, SOTI strives to deliver the highest value to channel partners, who are core to our business,” said Roula Vrsic, SOTI vice president of Global Marketing and head of the SOTI Altitude Partner Program. “With so many deserving candidates, it wasn’t easy for us to choose today’s channel partner winners. We extend our congratulations to the winners and look forward to continued success with all of our partners.”
The SOTI Altitude Channel Partner Awards recognize excellence in driving innovation in the enterprise mobility market, as well as rewarding growth in both revenue and customer deployments.
Award winners included the following:
Partners of the Year
- Application Partner of the Year - Homecare Homebase for its ability to build innovative solutions based on SOTI technologies that address critical customer needs.
- Distribution Partner of the Year - Data Select Ltd., the distributor with the highest number of new and active authorized resellers.
- Global Partner of the Year - Barcoding, Inc., the value-added reseller with the highest percentage of year-over-year growth.
- OEM Partner of the Year - Honeywell, achieving the highest revenue growth for OEM licenses, geographic regions, and customers.
- Cloud Partner of the Year - OCR (Canada), the value-added reseller demonstrating outstanding overall results with SOTI cloud solutions
Regional Value-Added Resellers of the Year – Each regional winner represents the VAR with the highest year-over-year percentage growth in its regionNorth America: Strategic Mobility Group LLC
- Europe: Retail in Motion
- APAC: SkyWire Pty Ltd.
- MENA: Ntegras Bilisim Elekronik Hizmetleri San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Sti.
- LATAM: Go2Tech
Rising Star VAR of the Year
- The One Point Ltd., the VAR with the highest revenue contribution in its first full calendar year of partnership with SOTI.
Marketing in Motion
- UDS Data Systems Ltd., the SOTI partner utilizing SOTI marketing resources to deliver impactful, industry-leading marketing campaign(s) representing SOTI technology and demonstrating the ROI benefits.
Market Maker Award
- AbeTech Inc., the VAR achieving the highest number of net new customers over the past year.
To learn more about SOTI’s award-winning Altitude Partner Program, please visit: https://partners.soti.net/altitude
About SOTI Inc.
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions, with more than 15,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI's flagship product, MobiControl, allows enterprises to enable, optimize and secure their mobile workforce across all platforms to support corporate-liable and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies. SOTI extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization. For more information, visit www.soti.net.
For media inquiries, please contact: