Caregivers can complete all visit forms onsite using a mobile point-of-care device with an intuitive interface. The forms use field-tested clinical pathways and can be customized for your agency. The availability of Android-based devices has proved particularly popular with field staff. Homecare Homebase:
- Empowers field clinicians from the moment of login, accessing the Electronic Medical Record for each patient, as well as any critical alerts pertaining to the day’s visits, including notes from on-call visits that may have occurred overnight
- Provides a smoother transition to on-call staff, thanks to the availability of the patient’s entire record through the handheld device
- Allows caregivers to request rescheduling as needed right from their device
- Uses proprietary compression technology to synchronize visit data in about two minutes—less time than it takes a caregiver to drive to the next appointment
- Ensures data is encrypted and meets all HIPAA security standards
Because everyone in a patient’s circle of care uses information updated in real time, Homecare Homebase effectively automates key agency processes, including the entire referral, intake, scheduling, IDG, volunteer tracking, billing and bereavement processes. Agencies can even utilize a cloud-based physician portal to streamline order approval, using digital signature technology, while a family portal allows loved ones to stay up-to-date on the patient's condition and status.